At ThaiPillow.co.uk, we are specialists in cushions which are Lai Thai style, colourful fabric designs, and are kapok filled to ensure long lasting firmness. The kapok is packed to provide solid support, and yet is soft and comfort. To make sure that the triangular cushions remain in shape and serve their purpose, they are stitched and stuffed in a specific manner. They consist of small triangles, each supporting and bracing the others. The outer cover is made of durable cotton twill fabric. All our Thai cushions are double-stitched for extra strength. Even folded up it makes a very attractive piece of furniture.
Kapok is a naturally produced fibre which is hypoallergenic, hygienic and lightweight for easy moving. Kapok-filled cushions and pillows have health benefits and can be used for exercise, meditation and yoga practices. The added extra of the supporting headrests allows the Thai mattress to be used in many positions such as a seat or laid out completely as a bed.
Benefits of a Thai Mattress:
• Hand Made from natural materials so colours may differ somewhat
• When completely laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% common Kapok
• Extra-extensive Bolster utilized as a Backrest
• Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and naturally agreeable
• Perfect for rest and relaxation.