With an outer cover that is made from 100% natural cotton, these Thai cushions are excellent for everyday use. They are durable and water resistant so they can be wiped clean. The mattresses are also stuffed with a 100% natural fibre called Kapok.
Kapok is a naturally produced fibre which is hypoallergenic, hygienic and lightweight for easy moving. Kapok-filled cushions and pillows have health benefits and can be used for anything from exercise, meditation and yoga practices. However, because they can be folded in to numerous positions to accommodate your activity whether it is sleeping, reading or playing on the laptop.
Most common and typical among Thai pillows and cushions is the “Mon Khwan”, which is translated to “axe pillow”, referencing its triangular shape, resembling the blade of an axe. It is a supportive cushion for those sitting on the floor.
Main benefits of the 3 Fold Thai Cushion are:
· Hand Made from natural products so colours may vary slightly
· When fully laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
· Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
· Mattress Thickness: 8cm
· Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
· Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
· Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
· Perfect for wellness and relaxation