ThaiPillow.co.uk specialise in this common design for Thai cushions as it is known as “Mon Kwhan” meaning “axe pillow” because of the resemblance for the cutting edge of a hatchet.
To maintain its shape the triangular cushions are dual stitched in a specific way. They consist of small triangles each one bracing and supporting the next one. The exterior of the Thai pillow is made from 100% natural cotton which is then filled with naturally produced kapok. Kapok is a hypoallergenic material making this type of cushion perfect for meditation, yoga and general relaxation.
The added comfort of the bolster headrests allows the Thai mattress to be used in a seating position as a chair or laid out fully as a bed. Not only are these cushions visually appealing they are practical and could be used daily for reading, meditating, watching TV, or spending time on the computer.
· Hand Made from natural products so colours may vary slightly
· When fully laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
· Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
· Mattress Thickness: 8cm
· Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
· Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
· Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
· Perfect for wellness and relaxation