At Thai Pillow, we specialise in mattresses of Lai Thai style, beautiful fabric designs, and are kapok filled to guarantee durable solidness. Kapok is a naturally produced material which is hypoallergenic, hygienic and lightweight for easy moving to wherever you want to use it. Kapok-filled pads and cushions have medical advantages and can be utilised for many spiritual activity, including reflection and yoga meditation. The addition of the supporting headrest permits the Thai mattress to be used as a seat when folded or laid out fully as a mattress.
The kapok is pressed tightly in to the cover for durability, but is still gentle and comfortable at the same time. To make sure the triangular cushions stay in shape and fulfil their purpose, they are stitched and stuffed in a specific way. They comprise of stacked small triangles, each one supporting and propping up the next. The external cover is made of all natural cotton. All our Thai pads are double sewed for additional quality. Even collapsed it makes an extremely appealing piece of furniture.
Main advantages of the three Fold Thai Cushion are:
• Handmade of natural materials therefore colours could vary slightly
• When totally set out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster used as a back
• Natural Kapok filling is lightweight, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
• Perfect for wellbeing and relaxation