At Thai Pillow, we concentrate on cushions that are Lai Thai design, vibrant material styles, and are kapok stuffed to make sure long lasting firmness. The kapok is packed to produce solid support, and nevertheless is soft and comfortable.
To make certain that the triangular cushions stay in form and serve their purpose, they're seamed and stuffed in an exceedingly specific manner. They include little triangles, every one supporting and bracing the others. The outer cover is formed of sturdy cotton twill material. All our Thai cushions are double-stitched for additional strength. Even rolled up it makes a really enticing piece of furniture.
Most common and typical among Thai pillows and cushions is the Mon Khwan, that is translated to “axe pillow”, with relation to its triangular form, resembling the blade of an axe, it's a supportive cushion for those sitting on the floor.
Main advantages of the three Fold Thai Cushion are:
• Handmade of natural materials therefore colours could vary slightly
• When totally set out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster used as a back
• Natural Kapok filling is lightweight, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
Perfect for wellbeing and relaxation