We are specialists in Lai Thai design Thai cushions, best-known for their stunning material and colourful designs, and are filled with kapok to ensure continuous firmness. This is a typical style among Thai mattresses and are called “Mon Khwan” that is translated to “axe pillow”, referencing the edge of an axe with its triangular form.
The 100% natural kapok is firmly stuffed to allow for a sturdy back support, however is still delicate and comfy enough to use on a daily basis. The Thai cushion is triangle formed and can keep its form and definition by being stitched and stuffed using a very specific method. They comprise of small triangles, each one supporting and bolstering the one next to it.
The external cover is made of hard-wearing cotton. All our Thai mattresses are double stitched for sturdiness. In fact, even folded the Thai Cushions create an exceptionally appealing bit of furniture and are perfect as additional seating or sleeping for guests.
The 3-fold Thai Cushion benefits from:
• Hand Made from natural materials so colours may differ slightly
• When totally laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
• Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and comfortable
Perfect for rest and relaxation.