At ThaiPillow.co.uk, we specialise in this common design of Thai mattresses or as they are also known as “Mon Kwhan” which translates as “axe pillow” because of the resemblance for the cutting edge of an axe.
Made from 100% natural cotton, these Thai cushions are excellent for everyday use. They are durable and water resistant so they can be wiped clean. The mattresses are also stuffed with a 100% natural fibre called Kapok. Kapok has its health benefits as it is a hypoallergenic material making this type of cushion perfect for meditation, yoga and general relaxation.
To make sure that the triangular cushions remain in shape and serve their purpose, they are stitched and stuffed in a specific manner. They consist of small triangles, each supporting and bracing the others. All our Thai cushions are double-stitched for extra strength. Even folded up it makes a very attractive piece of furniture.
Benefits of the 3 Fold Thai Cushions are:
• Natural and hand made so shades of colour may differ to that pictured
• When completely laid out LxWxH: 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster utilized as a Backrest
• Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
• Perfect for relaxation and rest.