We are specialists in Lai Thai design cushions, best-known for their stunning material and designs, and are filled with kapok to ensure continuous firmness. The kapok is firmly stuffed to allow sturdy back support, however is delicate and comfy enough to use daily. The Thai cushion is triangle formed and can keep its form and definition by being stitched and stuffed in a very specific method. They comprise of small triangles, each one supporting and bolstering the others.
This is often a typical style among Thai mattresses and are called “Mon Kwhan” that is translated to “axe pillow”, referencing the edge of a hatchet with its triangular form.
The external cover is made of hard-wearing cotton material. All our Thai mattresses are double stitched for sturdiness. In fact, even folded the Thai Cushions create an exceptionally appealing article of furniture and are perfect as additional seating or sleeping for guests.
The benefits of buying a Thai Mattress from Thai Pillow are:
· Hand Made from natural products so colours may vary slightly
· When fully laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
· Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
· Mattress Thickness: 8cm
· Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
· Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
· Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and environmentally friendly
· Perfect for wellness and relaxation