At ThaiPillow.co.uk, we have a tendency to concentrate on this common style of Thai mattresses or as they're also referred to as “Mon Kwhan” that interprets as “axe pillow” due to the likeness for the leading edge of an axe.
Made from 100% natural cotton, these Thai cushions are wonderful for everyday use. they're sturdy and water-proof so that they may be cleaned. The mattresses also are full of a 100% natural product known as Kapok. Kapok has its health advantages because it is a hypoallergenic material making this sort of cushion excellent for meditation, yoga and general relaxation.
To make certain that the triangular cushions stay in form and serve their purpose, they're seamed and stuffed in an exceedingly specific manner. They comprise of little triangles, every one supporting and bracing the others. All our Thai cushions are double-stitched for additional strength. Even folded up it makes a really enticing piece of piece of furniture.
The 3-fold Thai Cushion benefits from:
• Hand Made from natural materials so colours may differ slightly
• When totally laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
• Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and comfortable
• Perfect for rest and relaxation.