Thai mattresses from Thai Pillow come with a connected triangular headrest allowing it to be used as a comfy and sturdy seat or arranged out as a bed. The outer cover of is hard-wearing 100% natural cotton making it durable and it can be wiped clean. This Kapok-stuffed cushion has 3 collapsible elements.
Kapok is a naturally created fibre that is hypoallergenic, sanitary and light-weight for simple moving. Kapok-filled Thai cushions and pillows have health advantages and may be used for exercise, meditation and yoga practices.
The simple style enhances the distinguished quality of the materials. The snug headpiece permits relaxed lounging in any position such as reading, meditating, watching TV, or spending time on the pc. While the light, buoyant, and resilient Kapok filling can enhance your relaxing lounging experience. Similarly because the versatility of the Thai pillow they're also perfect to use day to day.
Advantages of using a Thai Mattress:
• Hand Made from natural materials so colours may differ slightly
• When totally laid out LxWxH : 170x50x30cm
• Folded in seating position LxWxH: 47x53x51
• Mattress Thickness: 8cm
• Material: Cover 100% Cotton; Filling 100% natural Kapok
• Extra-large Bolster used as a Backrest
• Natural Kapok filling is light, hygienic, breathable and comfortable
Perfect for rest and relaxation.